Monday, January 23, 2012

ESPN + Iceland


I now have proof that Sportscenter has had a positive, cultural impact on me. It was always a good thing, but now it's a better. One minute, I'm watching to see how the NFL playoffs are going, the next I'm remembering my favorite music video within the bounds of time because it has become apparent that Tom Coughlin starred in it. This isn't a roundabout way of saying I don't want the Giants to lose (I always do, almost, not really for any reason); if anything, it's a straightforward way of rooting for Iceland.


2 comments:

  1. I. LOVE. that song. I haven't ever hunted it down, so thank you for doing the footwork for me :) And the video is pretty much awesome--I had no idea such amazingness existed...so thank you for expanding my horizons, and thanks be to ESPN for inspiring you and helping you make those cultural connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging again! I love to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete