Tuesday, March 9, 2010

y mas - Egypt

Here's to you, Communism. A fine meal at the Kibbutz. Felt like I was in The Giver. The Giver + great ice cream.

Hatshepsut's funerary temple. She was a psycho-pharaoh. At the top of the mtn. you can see a natural pyramid shape. On the other side of it to the right is another valley system sort of thing--The Valley of the Kings. That was probably the coolest thing ever, except we couldn't bring cameras in there. It was epic. EPIC.Pyramids. Gotta put 'em up there.


Felucah ride on the Nile. Way chill. I leaned off the masthead like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet would have done but then got reprimanded.

Don't eat the fruit they say. It'll give you dysentery (or at least diarrhea--"Pharaoh's Revenge"/"the Cairo quick-step") they say. Pah.

I live on the Nile; I get whatever I wish--I'm Pharaoh. Get it?

But the real Pharaoh was only biding his time. He later struck at 3 am--on Sinai. Course, the food was worth it. DELICIOUS. This is the view of the Nile we had from the Sheraton. INSANE, man. Egypt alone was worth $10,000. That is not a joke. No. Oh no.


This is what me and my homeys do on Saturday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment